Been awhile, eh?
Well, life is catching up with me, and I find that between all that I do, I don’t have the time to regularly blog. It’s okay though. Life is more than welcome to get into my way of technology.
Remember those old surveys (shmurveys as I used to say) that everyone, me included, did way too many of back in the old Myspace days? Well, I always dug those because it was an insight to many things you didn’t know about people, many of whom were great friends.
So, here, if you think you know all about me… maybe somethings will surprise you.
5 CONCERTS I HAVE BEEN TO (besides the obvious, Tool.)
1. Ben Harper 2. Timbaland 3. Lollapalooza ’03 (J5, Audioslave, APerfect Circle, Jane’s Addiction, Incubus.) 4. Nine Inch Nails 5. Puddle Mountain Ramblers (I think I have been to a bunch of concerts, but I really have just been to a bunch of Tool concerts)
5 CONCERTS I WANT TO SEE (besides more Tool.)
1. Gorillaz 2. Dave Matthews 3. 311 (I’ve missed them like, 10 times) 4. Jack Johnson (laugh all you haters, he still rules, you just don’t like that he got popular.) 5. Fleetwood Mac
5 BANDS I LOVE BESIDES TOOL AND APC.
1. Fleetwood Mac 2. Pink Floyd 3. Gorillaz 4. Tom Petty 5. Dave Matthews
5 WEBSITES I CHECK OUT A LOT
1. awkwardfamilyphotos.com 2. Book o’ Face 3. failblog.org 4. dogfunk.com 5. har.com/utahrealestate.com (I’m obsessed with houses.)
5 FAVORITE STORES
1. NORDSTROM 2. TARGET 3. EXPRESS 4. VICKY’S 5. DOGFUNK.COM (online).
1. fear of ANYTHING around my neck. 2. My pure hatred of the words moist, wifey, and panties. 3. car doors must be locked when in motion, otherwise I freak that I’m going to fall out. 4. I hate treble, give me that funky funky base. 5. I love hoodies, I hate eating in them.
5 FAVORITE DRINKS
1. the vino rosso 2. champagne 3. water (LaCroix) 4. peach iced tea 5. beer
5 FAVORITE MEALS
1. Gma’s pot roast. 2. A great cut of steak, bloody as hell, with mashed potatoes. 3. sushi 4. a great burrito 5. barbecue
5 FAVORITE PASTTIMES
1. pool time with the amigos 2. outdoor activities 3. going to concerts 4. watching Moose and his tennis ball 5. traveling
5 TRAVEL DESTINATIONS I HOPE TO GET TO VISIT:
1. all over Europe, including the Nordic countries. 2. St. Lucia 3. British Columbia 4. Buenos Aires 5. Thailand
5 THINGS I REALLY WANT TO DO IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS.
1. attend A&M/TU game at Kyle Field. 2. move to Houston. 3. close some real estate deals, doozie ones. 4. Get my Associate’s finished 5. own a Range Rover
Well, there you go. Some insight. Hope you enjoyed reading it. I enjoyed doing it.